Re: [IP] CA DMV Refuses Ambulance Driver's Certificate - ADA new release

Just an add on to the other jobs and  things diabetics are not allowed to
do.  I am told from reliable sources that people with diabetes can not pass
a Class A medical exam required for a private pilot's license.  However, the
FAA will allow me to hold an experimental plane pilot license.  So, if I
build it myself, I can fly it.  Go figure!