[IP] Re: Legalities-AGAIN!

>>>I wondered if the warranty would still hold (assuming it was not too old
to be out of warranty) with the transfer of ownership?  On those H-trons,
would Disetronic have a problem resetting the pump when technical inspection
time came, given that their records would likely link that pump with a
different owner?  <snip> Kristen Olgren >>>

I don't know about the other pump companies, but MiniMed charges $50 to
examine a used pump and transfer the remaining warranty to the new owner.
Seems like a bargain to me. YMMV (~_^)

Don't get your knickers in a knot. Nothing is solved and it only makes you
walk funny. - Kathryn Carpenter