Re: [IP] sillhouettes

Many people actually use 10-20 degrees on the sils, that is one of the
reasons many like them is that they can go shallower, especially if you're
thin.  I myself usually go about 20 degrees, and seem to get better readings
than going a full 30 degrees, although I definitely am not considered thin by
any means.  As long as it is comfortable, you should be fine for the 3 days
with it!

aka Mouse