Re: [IP] Joslin 75-Year Certificate

In a message dated 11/7/02 7:18:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Roger, you indicated that your anniversary is 12/1, and my anniversary is
> 12/7. Both of those dates are after the Joslin annual meeting in
> mid-November, so I will have to wait until 2018 (age 86) and you will have
> to wait until 2023. My grandmother lived to age 88, so I guess it's an
> outside possibility.
> Tom

Tom I see no problem with 2222 my mother was 88 and I will make the 75 when I
am 77 1/2. I would hope we have a cure by then. If that happens I guess I
won't make it. Let me see which do I want? I guess I take the cure They can
keep the Medal Roger