[IP] Re: Problems with Disetronic anyone?

I rarely have to call Disetronic for service either.  I did just send in my
pump for its technical inspection, though, and didn't have any problems.
They told me over the phone that it could take anywhere from two-six weeks
for me to get it back, but it only took two, which was good for me because I
felt a little nervous not having a backup pump.