Re: [IP] recall on all d-tron pumps?!

At 02:29 AM 11/8/02, you wrote:
>I guess i'm more curious as to why none of us d-tron
>pumpers have been contacted by disetronic about a
>recall on all d-tron pumps in the US?

I seem to remember there being something in the early days of the D-Trons
about the bolus button being able to be accidently pressed to send a
bolus.  I believe one of the times this happened was when wearing a seat
belt that would push against it.  I'm not sure if this is related to this
recall, but I had thought that Disetronic had already addressed this problem.