[IP] Update on Cannula Injury

Well,  its still in there!     You can't see anything protruding from his
We even got out a large magnifying glass and can't see anything.

If you rub lightly over it all you feel are the fine hairs on his leg.    He
feels it though.   We tried lightly dragging the dull side of a knife over it
see if it could be felt or drug out.   He says he feels it as it passes
like a stabbing.     So its obviously still there, but just below the skin

Talked to his CDE today (St. Louis Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital)
and she's never had this happen.    She said the 3 Endo's talked about
it this AM and nobody had.    She recommended calling his Ped to see if
he would want to lance it and extract it.    Today was his short day though
so we never reached him and he wasn't on call this afternoon----will try

The site itself is no longer red,  but then quite often his sites are red
when we remove them.    (Bloody raw when we used Moose Snot).
You can tell where the cannula entered the skin.   Matter of fact,  we drew
a circle around it tonight.

Hubby was driving me crazy though today as his boss felt we needed to
contact a lawyer!   Imagine that!

Will let you all know if and how it comes out.

And I"ll look up the lot number when the lights are on tomorrow  ;-)

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]