Re: [IP] recall on all d-tron pumps?!

> Kathy,
>   I'm curious, did you get this 'FDA Notice' from
> the FDA or from the MM rep?
>  I hate asking but this could be another one of
> their rouses of mud slinging.
>  It would not be the first.

the text i posted with the original email is copied
and posted directly from the FDA site on reports from
october 2, 2002.  it can be found in the archives.

I guess i'm more curious as to why none of us d-tron
pumpers have been contacted by disetronic about a
recall on all d-tron pumps in the US?

Do you Yahoo!?