Re: [IP] Darrin's work for pumpers in Ontario !

I received the exact same email today! I also want to thank Darrin for
his advocating in Ontario. I wouldn't have known about Ernie Parsons if
it weren't for him. He was also the only one who offered me
advice/support when I posted last week asking for advice on financial aid
and diabetes supplies in Ontario.  Thanks Darrin!

Sara M.