RE:[IP] Heredity and autoimmune illnesses

For those who emailed me when I asked about hypothyroidism this past month
or two, I finally got my daughter to see the Ped. Endo today and my 4 yr old
has the official diagnosis of Hashimoto's Disease.  I am Type I .  They told
me that my children were at risk for any of the Autoimmune disorders.
SO......never say never.  I'm just glad that she only has to take a pill
every day.  I have a hard enough time getting myself to do what I'm supposed
to do.......

San Antonio, TX