Re: [IP] Almost " Free One Touch Ultra"

Sorry, the math teacher in me had to point out that when

"Just Me" <email @ redacted  pointed out that:

> For my fellow anal-retentives
> 29.99+29.99=59.98
> 59.99-59.98= 0.01
> If the figures are reported correctly the cost of the pump is 1 cent.  I
> refuse to speculate on where any of the taxes may end up.

He was wrong.  The original message said the monitor was regularly $59.99
but was on sale for $29.99 and thus with the $29.99 rebate the full price
was $0.00.

But who is counting.  :-)

On a related note, I love my One Touch Ultra.  I am still trying to get over
the fact that I get the result in 5 seconds.  Sure beats my original machine
back in the early 80s which involved putting a fingers worth of blood on a
strip, waiting a minute, blotting it on a special pad, and putting it upside
down back on the machine for another minute to get a result.  :-)

-- Sherry