[IP] Darrin's work for pumpers in Ontario !

Wanted to thank Darrin, in full view of our membership, for his work to
make the pump universally available to people in Ontario.  Darrin
encouraged us to write To Ernie Parsons, MPP in Ontario.  I did;  this
was the response from Parson's Executive Assistant..

Again, thanks, Darrin,