From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 9:00 AM
Subject: RE: [IP] Attention Paradigm users
> Hi Dianne,
> Thank you so much for the information you posted to the list.  I had been
feeling somewhat uncomfortable with the many complaints on problems I had
been hearing on the Paradigm and minimeds support.
> We ordered my daughters (12) on Thursday, and it was supposed to be here
Tuesday morning.  Well it never came so I called.  The girl that was
handling our case no longer works there and it hadn't shipped out.  So I was
told the new person would call me back.  After my third call that day I just
left a message on his voice mail to call me back and to cancel the shipment
until I could get some questions answered.  Guess what, still no call back
and it is now Thursday morning.
> So now I guess I am looking for a different pump for her, which means she
probably won't start pumping until next year, which is really frustrating!