Re: RE: [IP] Attention Paradigm users

EXACTLY!!!  I totally understand this and that is why I still ordered my beloved paradigm.  I said the exact same thing to my mom just the other day when she asked why so many people seem to dislike MM an thats how I explained it to her,  when you have many more people on one pump your bound to hear more bad comments etc.  If we had equal users of all pumps I truly beleive we'd be hearing the same amount of negative comments about all the pumps.

Please keep this in mind when choosing your pump, don't get a pump you didn't really want because you hear alot of negative comment about MM!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)