Re: [IP] Attention Paradigm users

I ordered my pump on a Tuesday from my sales rep and he called in the order and on wednesday I faxed in my insurance sheet, and it was here the following Monday first thing in the am.  They sent out my pump before they received my cheque!!  I don't see how it can take longer than a week from the time you order it to receive any pump.  Deciding on which pump on the other hand could take a while.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)