[IP] recall on all d-tron pumps?!

I have a D-tron pump.  I was informed of a FDA recall
of all D-tron pumps by a Minimed rep this weekend at
an ADA expo in Michigan.  Below is the recall posted
from the FDA site.

Can anyone provide me with info as to whether or not
they have heard about this?  And also, is Disetronic
doing anything for its consumers... replacement with
new/trade in?

Thanks,
Kathy in Michigan

*************
PRODUCT
Disetronic D-TRON Insulin Infusion Pump, Models
8100001 D-TRON (blue) and 8100005 D-TRON (anthracite).
Recall # Z-1350-2.
CODE
All Serial numbers.
RECALLING FIRM/MANUFACTURER
Recalling Firm: Disetronic Medical Systems, Inc., St.
Paul, MN, by letter dated June 17, 2002.
Manufacturer: Disetronic Medical Systems AG, Burgdorf,
Switzerland. Firm initiated recall is ongoing.
REASON
Some pumps started programming a bolus that was not
initiated by the pump user, and the delivery of an
unintended bolus was made unless interrupted by the
device user.
VOLUME OF PRODUCT IN COMMERCE
3357 insulin infusion pumps in the U.S.
DISTRIBUTION