Re: [IP] Attention Paradigm users

In a message dated 11/7/2002 11:37:11 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Now, as far as that list of "problems" reported against the
> Paradigm...if you re-look at the list carefully, you'll find that most
> of the complaints against it are rather silly, such as having to select
> U-100 versus U-50 insulin.

I don't think telling someone the problems they experience are *silly* is
very helpful.....a good place to look at complaints is the MAUDE site of the
FDA....I also don't think that randomly choosing numbers and percentages to
try to make a point is logical unless you have proof that all pump companies
receive complaints on 1% of their product then your statements are
misleading....also, I don't think you have to try all of anything to have a
valid opinion....I researched heavily before I choose the pump for my
daughter, including talking to those with other pumps, and am convinced I
choose the pump that is best for her......it is important for people to be
able to post their experiences without being told they are *silly* or don't
have proper *perspective* as these experiences help others in their
decisions.....just because you have a product and have never had a problem is
great for you but does not negate another's experience in