[IP] Re: Re: h-tron on ebay

There are a large number of good used pumps out there fro those of us
without good healthcare insurance.  This is how I obtained mine,
although it was not thru eBay).

eBay pulls all medical equipment if a prescription is required.  So
most of these items simple disappear very quickly.  If you are
interested in such then email the seller directly and if the auction
is killed then you may be able deal directly with the seller via

NOte that all used pump purchases should be contingent on the seller
sending them back to the manufacturer for a technical check and then
forwarding you the docs per.

>I was just searching ebay and there is another H-Tron on their plus some
>MM's!  Just in case anyone is interested.  If  anyone is searching and sees
>a freestyle tracker let me know!
>Melissa Howell
>I'm surprised that someone can sell a medical device that is originally
>obtained through prescription on E-Bay.  Someone let me know when the  CT
>Scanner goes on sale! <G>

Darrin Parker
Ontario, Canada

I have used the insulin infusion pump for over a year thanks to the
support of wonderful internet friends & the

The Pump gave me better control than I had achieved in 27 years of
MDI!  Best pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  1st & 2nd post-pump HeA1c = 5.1 &