[IP] Paradigm pump

Help! My son Chris is going low (32-36) every day at school. We upgraded to the"p" in August and been having problems with high and lows every since. The lows always happen in the morning. He basal rate is .0
for 7am - 11am. Myself, Endo and nurse are losing are minds to the point Chris is now off the pump and he is mad.
I have been in contact with MM and they sent us a new pump. This didn't help at all! Last Friday the new pump just quit. So now we are on our third paradigm and he still went low. Suggestions so ideas?