[IP] I started pumping Tuesday 11/5

Well, I did it... I started on my new pump last Tuesday. It seems really
strange but I think I do actually feel better already. I guess because on
the pump so far my BS range has been 70-270, but that is so much better than
on MDI, 50-400. The only concern I have right now is that I have had a
headache since about an hours after starting on the pump. I'm sure it will
stop eventually but two days straight with a headache is really strange for
me... I never have headaches. Has any ones else experienced this at pump
startup? If so, how long did it last?