[IP] Physical Therapy/Frozen Shouler/Aetna Ins Cutoff

Hi, i have been getting physical therapy for my shoulder for about 2 months
and it is helping me, slowly but surely. Now my Aeta Hmo insurance says they
will not pay for it anymore. So i have to write and appeal letter, and my
Orthopedic Dr has given me a letter as well saying i need this pt for at
least 12 more visits. I find this very upsetting, has anyone else had to deal
with there insurance on physical therapy issues? any suggestions for what i
should say? thanks Sincerely Eileen