Re: [IP] Cannula Injury???????

>>> <snip> He instantly notices as he's peeling it back that the cannula is
GONE! And his leg is still hurting. It's red, about 1/2" circle. Says it
feels like he has glass in it. The cannula is obviously in his leg just
below the surface of the skin where we can't reach it! Ever hear of this
problem????? We use Quicksets. <snip> Barbara >>>

Yes, an IPer who mostly lurks had that happen to her with a SofSet. I think
they got it out with tweezers. Let us know how you get it out.

Imagination is simply putting two or more familiar objects or activities
together into a new, unfamiliar form ~ Jim Newman