[IP] pump upgrades

We currently use Disetronic Htron and it's been almost 4 years. It has been a
very good pump for Kevin without any problems at all. Now with all the new
pumps coming out, we are looking to upgrade to something that may offer more
bells and whistles or convenience. Kevin is going to have a hard time changing
because (no pun intended) he is very attached to his Disetronic! We've been
looking at the features of the Cozmo and really like it and I'm very curious
about the Dtron and what features it may have in comparison to Cozmo. Does
anyone know?

The Htron does not have the capacity to do multiple basals or boluses or any
vibrating alarms for missed boluses  or pizza boluses....but it has been
extremely reliable.

If anyone knows a lot about the Dtron and can share it with me, please let me
know...you can email me personally if you choose.

Mom to Kevin, 14, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99