RE: [IP] Attention Paradigm users

Hi Dianne,

Thank you so much for the information you posted to the list.  I had been feeling somewhat uncomfortable with the many complaints on problems I had been hearing on the Paradigm and minimeds support.
We ordered my daughters (12) on Thursday, and it was supposed to be here Tuesday morning.  Well it never came so I called.  The girl that was handling our case no longer works there and it hadn't shipped out.  So I was told the new person would call me back.  After my third call that day I just left a message on his voice mail to call me back and to cancel the shipment until I could get some questions answered.  Guess what, still no call back and it is now Thursday morning.

So now I guess I am looking for a different pump for her, which means she  probably won't start pumping until next year, which is really frustrating!