[IP] smelly insulin...YUCK!

Hi all!

I have been pumping for about 4 years now..and have always hated the way the Humalog insulin smells when I am doing a set change. Does anyone have any suggestions on  how to clean the pump ( I have a MM 507C) to get that icky smell out. I wish Lilly would copme out with a "scented" insulin...wouldn't that be beautiful!

jodi -( IDDM x 24 years..)

Do you Yahoo!?