Re: [IP] HELP!

>but the high insulin need (which then actually
>was only in the 40-50% range!) always lasted a good 2 weeks, not a few

This must really be a YMMV thing then because I get these shots every
few months.  I don't raise my bolas rates at all but do raise by basals
by 0.1 but by day four I'm turning it back down to normal.  I monitor it
closely to see when I'm starting to become have lows, so I can turn it
down again.  I have never had to keep it at the higher pattern for more
than five days.  Since I do get them so often, I've got it down pretty
good now.

Judi in MI