[IP] Memory lane

http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics
> (including an album of the EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS)

>>>Wow, what a blast! Thanks for the trip down memory lane. <snip> Shaun >>>

I have been stuck at not being able to add more pics as they come in - 36
was the limit PER account - I have wayyyyyyy more than that including my
BASH pics and a couple other albums. I have been informed (yesterday) they
are going to shut down the free accounts or we pay. I sure don't want to
lose the Evolution of Pumps album nor my BASH album - well, none of the
others either. So, it looks like I'm going to have to pay. :-(

@

Too much of a good thing...can be wonderful. - Mae West

,