Re: [IP] Cozmo at Joslin??

Karen, Deltec is doing some final 'real world' testing with a limited
number of people prior to the official release of the pump in less
than a month.  Just some further checking to see if anything unusual
turns up in people who are not affiliated with the company.  I
suspect if anything serious is found, they will delay the official
release, but this seems remote at this time, since they have tested
it a lot in other settings.  At least this is what their local rep
told me.  I'm still planning on getting one.

<I heard a rumor that some adult Joslin patients were using the Cozmo
<already.  Is anyone here part of this?  I would love to hear what people
<think of it in real world settings.  Email me off list, if you prefer.