Re: [IP] Pump Approval!

> Ok....had to chime in...just found out today that my insurance
> approved my pump upgrade from the H-TRONplus to the D-TRONplus!
> Everything, including the Dialog software & cable will be on my
> doorstep on Monday.

Just a reminder to any of you that are upgrading. If you don't have
to trade in your old pumps, please consider donating them to Insulin
Pumpers for placement with someone not as fortunate as you. You
receive the benefit of a BIG tax deduction and get to help another
person manage their diabetes as a side benefit :-)

.... or visa...versa depending on how you look at it.