Re: [IP] Heredity and autoimmune illnesses

>Does this mean that if my mother has an autoimmune illness such as
>Rheumatoid arthritis (which she does), then her children are more
>susceptible to have that or any other autoimmune illness like >diabetes?

Yes, it is possible.  Its also possible that your mother could develop one
of the other autoimmune diseases.  There is another website that has a list
of the different diseases caused by autoimmune boo-boo.  Its main purpose is
a support list (like this one) for folks with Addison's Disease, but it does
have some good info and links.

Weird Jenn
(who has thyroid failure & addison's disease from autoimmune boo-boo's)
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted