[IP] Re: Summer - Shopping with pump

In a message dated 11/6/02 "Trish Ober" <email @ redacted> writes:

<< Maybe we could even get ingenious and try looping the tubing over our ear
something like that!  >>

Does no one else just loop around the neck?  With the long tubing, I can go
twice around (loosely <gr.>), and it lands at crooked necklace position.  I
don't know that I've ever done it for a LONG period of trying on clothes, but
it is where I'm used to putting it for a few moments when nothing else is
obvious (as, for instance, when I'm not wearing clothes).  I've just never
liked the taste when I've tried holding it in my mouth.

Linda Z