Re: [IP] New Insurance/New Pump

> We are now appealing-but find this to be totally
> unacceptable...
> Just wanted to share my experience

 Bekka, can you tell me if you had any problems with your H-tron or just
wanted more advanced features?  I'm hoping if I have to get into it,
with my past record of problems, I'll be able to get another brand.

The new Cozmo looks great, but I won't buy another "first off the line"
pump.  There's really no rush for me though.  Once I go on the new plan
in January, I can take my time and look around.

Thanks for giving your thoughts on this.  I hope you're successful with
your appeal.  Isn't it sad the hoops they make us jump through to get
what we need!

Judi in MI