Hi there,

I had an epdural injection yesterday for a "diabetic" problem in my back and
my "DOC" said to try and double the boluses for 3-4 days. I have been doing
that and I am still chasing my glucose monitor to see if I can achieve at
least under 200. Under "normal" circumstances, I have an average of 117.

The injection had steroids in it which can and did cause my blood sugar to

Does anyone have some experience with this?