[IP] Re: IP] Pump and shopping

In a message dated 11/6/2002 1:52:32 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>  I changed
> to the short tubing and would NEVER go back.

This has to be a very YMMV thing, I changed from the medium length to the
longest and I'd never go back either.  It has made a huge difference in how
easily my sets get pulled out, just doesn't happen now.
When I'm trying on clothes at a store I generally clip my pump to my bra,
works for me!

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 21+ years and happy to be here