[IP] New Insurance/New Pump

I've been on my H-tron for 2 years-got it (with 20%
copay) whilst on BCBS...Switched to my companies
insurance beginning of this year (USIA) and minimed and
my doc just requested coverage for the Paradigm (new
insurance will not cover disetronic-i actually have to
buy my disetronic supplies through minimed...)
I was rejected for my request as the insurance feels
that I have a pump that is working and they don't want
to pay for "extra bells and whistles"  the extra bells
and whistles being the multiple basal profiles, square
wave and waterproof features...
We are now appealing-but find this to be totally
Just wanted to share my experience