No Subject

"Your diagnosis is confirmed by the positive GAD antibody test. You would not have this result unless you had type 1 or you were in the process of developing it."

Donna, my GAD antibody test came back negative, as did all other antibody tests I had, and I'm still considered Type 1 or at least "Insulin Dependent."  I've read that 75% of Type 1's have these antibodies, so I must be one of the 25% who don't.