Re: [IP] shopping with pump

> try hooking it to your underwear when you are trying things
> on...tops or
> bottom - if you dont wear underwear (you will change your mind
> someday), how
> about a long necklace...i have done both (almost strangeld myself
> once) but i
> didn't have to unhook...

OK I just had to clear this one up!!! I DO wear underwear and I tried clipping it on them but I was trying on pants also and had to unclip to do up the pants and it was still taking time but ohh well.

I do not wear necklaces as I have this stange fear of stangling my self! I occasionally wear a short thin necklace, but cannot go to sleep till its off.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)