Re: [IP] Pump and shopping

>         HI !!!! I wear the short tubing and when i'm
> changing clothes or OF COURSE trying on Clothes, I
> just clip to my underwear....... Don't worry sweetie,
> you'll get use to it...

i haven't tried the long tubing yet, just the 23" one on the quickset.  i've
found that the bra comes in handy when having to change (or pull down) the
bottom clothing.  i've done that while trying on clothes too - i just have
to remember to hook it back onto the slacks or whatnot so as not to have a
weird pump under the shirt.