[IP] Any suggestions????

Hello. I'm very excited to start on the pump but it seems like i've waited
forever.  The present Ohio Clinical Manager is quitting and moving to
Florida and the new manager doesn't even start on the job until 2 weeks
after the last one is gone.  I really don't want to wait that long to start
and I've thought about approaching my endo about it. She has several
patients on the pump already but will she let me start without all of the
training. Animas requires one training session, which I've had, and then
another one for pump start.  Any suggestions on how I can approach my
endo?I hate that my pump has been sitting in a box for over a month
already. I can't wait, I'm so impatient and eager.

Debbie Harbottle,  Ohio