RE: [IP] Pump and shopping

 The pump companies are also very good about exchanging infusion sets or
supplies that are not comfortable for you to use, you may want to find out if
you can do that. I started pumping with my 12 y/o, they sent us 23" tubing
and I tried the 43" that came as a sample with the box the pump was. Called
the company, no problem exchanging unopened boxes. You may want to look into
it, 43" works much better for me also!
      Jacky D.