Re: [IP] Infusion Sets

> . I know the feeling about the, "timing." You
> don't have to use the Quickserter, you can insert manually if you want.

Zachary was upset about the timing on the inserter too!    He'd try to do
the insertions and end up only clicking one of the two buttons on the
Quickserter so it wouldn't launch!    We ended up having him sit around
one weekend day with the Quickserter (minus a Quickset),  hold it to
his tummy and press the buttons.    He got over only hitting one button
not two,  and hearing the noise and force of the Quickserter by the time
the day was over.

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]