On 11/5/02 11:22 PM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> If you miss a chat, for example the Animas chat tonight, is it archived
> somewhere so that we could read it later?  Thanks, Lisa H. Columbus, Ohio

Yes, there is a link on the Chat Selection page.   It is shown as "Chat
Transcripts".  Click on this and you are taken to a page with a list of all
chats that have occurred this year and sub-directories of prior years.  The
Chats are listed first by their room (Any, Guest, Kids...) and then by date.