Re: [IP] Pump and shopping

At 07:21 PM 11/5/02 -0500, you wrote:
 >Well, my pump and I went on our first shopping trip together!  It was quite
 >the adventure!  I've discovered that I truly dislike the short tubing, <snip>

I learned a neat trick from the pump trainer who got me started on my
Paradigm. When she doesn't have anywhere to place or clip the pump when
changing clothes she just holds the pump by clamping the tubing lightly
between her teeth.  She showed me the teeth marks!  Works great and doesn't
hurt the tubing in the least.