Re: [IP] Glucowatch

Hey Weird Jenn,

  I stopped and looked through my GW packet I recently received and on tis
one patient info sheet it does say that: The Biographer Alarm may be
difficult to hear if there is a lot of background noise.  The alarm may also
be difficult to hear at night if:
       You are a heavy sleeper
       You have difficulty with your hearing
       The Biogrpaher is under a pillow or blanket
The alarm will stay on and beep faster and faster until you press a button to
shut it off.

There is no indication that this unit has a vibrate mode on it.  I've search
all of the material they sent t me.

Hope this helps!

mom to Joshua