Re: [IP] waiting so long to start??

Joshua is coming up on his THIRD anniversary of pumping (Dec 17th) He was 8
when he started.  We had NO training so we read the manual, watched the video
and went.  Didn't even have PI book yet!!!  Our endo helped figure out
starting basals and we went from there.

Yes, some training might be nice but the reality push comes to shove with a
little help you can do it on your own.  I'm not recommending this for those
who are not co mfortable with this idea, I'm just saying it can be done.  We
did it...no choice!!!!

mom to Joshua