Re: [IP] Slumber parties

Do a 10% decrease in her basals and drop her bolus ratio.  For me when Josh
does sleep-overs I would rather he run a little on the high side than take a
chance of going low!!!  I also have him call me around 10PM before going to
bed to let me know what his BG is at that time.  I them decide what needs to
be done.  Make sure she knows to wash her hands before checking BGs.  We had
a TERRIBLE incident concerning that last year with a sleepover.  Good Luck!
If you are anything like me you won't glet much sleep that night...but it is
worth it!!!!

mom to Joshua