Re: [IP] Infusion Sets

>I guess I like the part of controlling the timing of
> things.
    It sounds like you will be using an auto insertion device or
"Quickserter" for your Quicksets. I use the Quicksets and the Quickserter
and I have not had any pain. I know the feeling about the, "timing." You
don't have to use the Quickserter, you can insert manually if you want.
    I didn't start on saline I started pumping insulin on my first hook-up.
Go for it! It's just insulin, but instead of you sticking multiple needles
in you throughout the day and using two different types of insulin you will
have one thing stuck in you (Quickset) and will be using one type of
insulin. Think of your pump as a fancy syringe that just happens to remember
to give you your basal amount. And you tell it when to give a bolus.

Cody S. Alderson