Re: [IP] Glucowatch

>does anyone own the new glucowatch?  You can reply to me directly if >you
>want to cut down on list

I'd appreciate any info being posted to the list.  My CDE and I tlked about
getting me one because I bottom out over-night.

My biggest question about them is the alarm.  Because I am deaf, I don't
hear things like beeps, doorbells, birds, opera sopranos (you get the
idea....)  Does Glucowatch have a vibrate function?

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted

slow!"  -Kathy Buckley

Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.  Try MSN!