[IP] Pump and shopping

Well, my pump and I went on our first shopping trip together!  It was quite the adventure!  I've discovered that I truly dislike the short tubing, I received 2 long tubings with my pump and realised that while there was more to tuck in I could get dressed by throwing my pump on the bed or chair but these shorts I gotta put it under my chin while getting dress!  I took so long.  Didn't help that I had to try on every thing in the store!!

Next order will definatly be the long ones!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)