[IPn] dollar for dollar challenge from North Carolina

This is day 5 of the Fall Pledge drive. Insulin Pumpers has received
a gift from a fellow IP member in North Carolina challenging YOU to
match their $100.00 contribution. For each dollar you contribute,
your donation will be matched dollar for dollar up to $100.00.

Insulin Pumpers brings you support, friendship and a sense of
community 24/7 anytime you needed it. If you can, please help support
your forum and make a donation today. Any amount large or small will
help. Just over 10% of forum members have made a contribution. Won't
you please take a minute and join the others in making an annual or
continuing contribution to the support of Insulin Pumpers.

So far we've raised $680 toward our goal of $5000 for this quarter.
To see the progress of this funding drive, visit the Thank You page
of the web site and view the chart at the bottom.

Where to Contribute.
For single and sustaining donations use the Insulin Pumpers donor
page at:

For Challenges, use the Insulin Pumpers challenge gift page at:

OR, mail your check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

For additional tax benefits in the UK,  <=====
use your charity card and/or contribute to the CAF (Charities Aid
Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139. See

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

My best regards,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director